Condominium Association Insurance Claims
But when this happens, know that you are not alone. At the Insurance Litigation Group, LLC (ILG), we can handle your entire claim from beginning to end, helping your Florida condominium association gather the information necessary to make claims and help you and your owners receive the compensation it is entitled to under the various policy(ies).
ILG is a leading boutique law firm consisting of top-notch, multilingual, experienced loss assessment specialists and former public adjusters and insurance litigation attorneys, servicing all of Florida.
The ILG team is led by attorney Michael Biberman, a former Florida public adjuster turned attorney who successfully worked through many hurricanes and other major loss events, represents owners, associations, and businesses to get them the compensation they deserved under the benefits their insurance policy.
Our Condominium Loss Assessment Specialists & Adjusters will:
- Promptly handle the association’s property damage claims in a diligent manner.
- Utilize cutting-edge technology to process the claim and keep the association informed on the status of its claims.
- Ascertain where the damage happened – did the loss occur to the whole complex or to individual units.
- The cause of the loss.
- The scope of the damage.
- Conduct a complete damage inspection and analysis, and assess and document all damages.
- Utilize and work with construction experts, engineers, restoration professionals, and others to determine the facts and the loss.
- Determine who the insureds are, and which insurance policies will be applicable to the loss.
- Process and file your claim.