Now Hiring: Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant
Our firm is seeking a full-time Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant to join our team! Insurance Litigation Group is a top-5, statewide property damage litigation law firm in Florida. Interested?
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor incoming insurance claims.
- Opening and processing new insurance claims with insurance carriers.
- Ensure that every claim is properly documented and being processed in the Firm’s case management system.
- Data entry
- Assign and Oversee Estimators.
- Coordinate & schedule Estimators with Homeowner.
- Follow-up with estimator after appointment, to get estimate.
- Answering and handling phone calls & emails from clients, estimators, examiners, insurance company, adjusters & appraisers.
- Other administrative processing duties.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Must be competent and proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and G-Suite programs
Must have ability to type accurately 50 WPM.
Must possess EXCEPTIONAL communication and customer service skills when speaking with clients.
Must have an aggressive take charge attitude.
Thoroughness and attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Motivated and aggressive
Proactive and results oriented.
Must demonstrate a sense of urgency.
Must be a team player, personable.
Must be extremely comfortable & skilled in using technology and automation.
Experience:Minimum of 1-year RECENT experience in a professional office environment. Loan Underwriter or other mortgage processing experience is a BIG Plus.
Compensation & benefits:
Competitive Salary being offered is commensurate with experience and skill level. Details will be provided to final candidates. Individual Medical insurance premiums are paid by the firm at 75% for the base plan + a 50% Gap Insurance contribution & a generous PTO package is also provided.
Minimum hours required is 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
If interested, all responses must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.