Jana A. Rauf is a Litigation Attorney with the firm. Her practice is focused on First Property and Casualty Claims with a concentration in Insurance Recovery on behalf of policyholders and restoration companies. Ms. Rauf has helped secure over a million dollars in coverage for policyholders through negotiation, settlement, mediation and litigation. She has experience handling matters involving Civil Litigation, Insurance Litigation and Foreclosure Litigation. Ms. Rauf is admitted to practice law in Florida and she is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Ms. Rauf is a native of Miami, Florida. She stays active in the local community by participating in local charitable organizations such as Habitat for Humanity and The Lord’s Kitchen.
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- St. Thomas University, J.D.
- University of South Florida, B.A.
- Appointed to the Advisory Board of the Broward College Paralegal Studies Program
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
Recognitions & Honors/Awards:
- St. Thomas University, School of Law, Dean’s List